We provide a high quality welfare rights service, ensuring that disabled people and their families get the financial support and care services they deserve.
All of us here at DAP have direct experience of disability or being a carer, we understand the issues and problems facing people and will go the extra mile to help out but we need help ourselves to keep providing this vital service.
You can help us by;
- Make a one off Donation Here, large or small we are grateful for every pound donated, and every pound will be well spent.
- Sign a Gift Aid Form. That way, if you pay income or capital gains tax we can claim a proportion back from the UK Government. You can download a form here. Please sign and return this to us at Unit 9a, Avondale Industrial Estate, Cwmbran, NP44 1UG.
- Register for “Give as you Live” at www.giveasyoulive.com. Every time you shop on line with selected retailers, they will donate 1% of the value of your shopping to us. It doesn’t cost you a penny!
- Organising a fund raising event for us. Click here for ideas
- Making a bequest in your Will.