Support with forms

We help people to fill out forms themselves or we can sit with you and complete forms on your behalf. Our caseworkers are fully trained to help with forms that can seem daunting and complex. We will make the process easy for you, our service is provided in a relaxed and comfortable room where your privacy and confidentiality is guaranteed. You will still sign the forms and are legally responsible for the information you provide to the DAP welfare rights caseworker. The benefit application forms we can help with are; • Personal Independence Payment – PIP – (Further information from us here) • Employment Support Allowance – ESA – (Further information from us here) • Disability Living Allowance for those under 16 only • Attendance Allowance for those over 65 only • Carers Allowance • Any renewal forms for the above benefits

*Important* Regarding PIP claims, firstly you need to ring the Department of Works and Pensions DWP – Personal Independence Payment claims on Telephone: 0800 917 2222 or Textphone: 0800 917 7777 Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm to start your claim. They will send you a personalised application form. Once you receive this form, please ring us to make an appointment to see one of our dedicated welfare rights workers.

We operate an appointment system on a first come, first served basis. Please ring between 9.30 and 4pm on weekdays and our friendly staff will offer you the next available appointment. Please let us know if you are unable to attend an appointment as we have limited appointment slots and do our very best to see everyone that needs our help.