We help people to fill out forms themselves or we can complete forms on your behalf. Our caseworkers are fully trained to help with forms that can seem daunting and complex. We will make the process easy for you, our service is provided in a relaxed and comfortable room where your privacy and confidentiality is guaranteed. You will still sign the forms and are legally responsible for the information you provide to the DAP welfare rights caseworker.
The benefit application forms we can help with are:
• Personal Independence Payment – PIP
• Employment Support Allowance – ESA
• Disability Living Allowance for those under 16 only
• Attendance Allowance for those over State Pension age
• Carers Allowance
• Any renewal forms for the above benefits
Please ring between 10am and 4pm on weekdays and our friendly staff will offer you the next available appointment.
Please let us know if you are unable to attend an appointment as we have limited appointment slots and do our very best to see everyone that needs our help.