As our receptionist you will be the first point of contact for telephone and personal visitors to DAP. You will provide a warm and professional welcome. Maintain an effective and efficient appointments and messaging system and contribute to the professional delivery of our advice and advocacy services.
- great communicators
- have an empathy for the challenges that people with disabilities, their families and carers face
- have good administration and organisational skills
- have good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office, databases, internet.
- To ensure that everyone is welcomed into a professional and inviting environment.
- To ensure everyone completes relevant forms on arrival.
- To operate the electronic diary system and other databases.
- To answer the phone in accordance in the current house style.
- Deal with queries directly or refer to a colleague.
- To communicate messages quickly and effectively with welfare rights workers and other office staff.
- Complete designated administration tasks as delegated by the Project Co-ordinator.
- To attend and participate in team meetings.
- To attend training relevant to your role development.