Children and young adults

We have a dedicated caseworker working with parents and children. Our service includes advice and support on;

  • Access Respite care
  • Specialised equipment
  • Transport
  • Liaising with social workers
  • Schools
  • Healthcare professionals
  • Carers allowance
  • Sickness benefits
  • Tax credits
  • National Insurance contributions

We also offer;

  • An advocacy service to help you deal with schools, health and social work matters
  • Tribunal representations. Click here for more information
  • Help with accessing specialist toys, equipment and short breaks
  • Signpost you to other specialist services
Scroll to top