DAP (Disability Advice Project) provides a welfare rights service to support disabled people, their families and carers.
We provide independent specialist advice and offer;
- Help with completing forms
- We give you accurate and appropriate advice
- Assess your full entitlement to services and benefits
- Help build the evidence you need
- Attend appeals with you
- Put you in touch with other relevant support agencies
We look to give you more choices in the support we provide to enable an improved quality of life for you, your family and carer.
If you want to see us then we are located in Cwmbran, South Wales.
Don’t live locally?
We also offer a UK wide service providing support through email, telephone and letter.